Its official I am a geek

Last Night, I went to a drive in movie, I haven't been to one in a while, So were going down the road 
to get there and I'm switching through the stations to find something good to listen to. While i was scanning
the radio stations, I heard this dialog then we came over the hill and the movie was playing, So instead of paying the outrageous prices for a movie we watched the The Bourne Ultimatum for free. Life is great. 
On the way to the movie, we stopped at Denny's for some dinner before the movie, So I took in the Laptop so I could get some work done, The girlfriend tried to make me leave
my laptop in the car, Meh. But I didn't and we were all around a table and the term Goatse came up, and I was googling it when this picture came up. 
I freaked out a little bit and we all just laughed.

Quote of the Night
"There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Carpe Noctum
(seize the night)